I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student in Electrical engineering and Computer Science at the University of Minnesota, working with Prof. Mehmet Akçakaya. I have received a B.Sc. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, in 2016.
My research interest includes machine learning, magnetic resonance imaging and tensor decompositions.
- 06/2020 Journal "Dense Recurrent Neural Networks for Accelerated MRI: History-Cognizant Unrolling of Optimization Algorithms," was accepted at Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing (JSTSP).
- 05/2020 Journal "Self-Supervised Learning of Physics-Guided Reconstruction Neural Networks without Fully-Sampled Reference Data," was accepted at Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (MRM).
- 05/2020 Paper, "History-Cognizant Unrolling of Optimization Algorithms with Dense Recurrent Neural Networks" was accepted at European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO).
- 04/2020 Best paper award at 17th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) .
- 04/2020 Paper, "High-Fidelity Accelerated MRI Reconstruction by Scan-Specific Fine-Tuning of Physics-Based Neural Networks" was accepted at Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference.
- 02/2020 Received Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowship, UMN.
- 02/2020 Received IEM Walter Barnes Lang Fellowship, UMN.
- 01/2020 Two abstracts were accepted for oral presentation in ISMRM 2020.
- 01/2020 Paper "Self-Supervised Physics-Based Deep Learning MRI Reconstruction Without Fully-Sampled Data," was accepted at International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (pdf).
- 08/2019 Journal "Low-rank Tensor Models for Improved Multi-dimensional MRI: Applications to Cardiac T1 Mapping," was accepted at IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging (TCI).