I work as a deep learning scientist at Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI). I have received my Ph.d. from Department of Electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota, under the supervision of Prof. Mehmet Akçakaya. I have received a B.Sc. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, in 2016.
My research interest includes machine learning, computer vision, self-supervised learning, zero-shot learning, medical imaging, algorithm unrolling.
- 01/2022 Paper "Zero-Shot Self-Supervised Learning for MRI Reconstruction," was accepted at International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) [paper][code].
- 09/2021-11/2021 Machine learning research Intern at Siemens Healthineers
- 06/2021-08/2021 Computational imaging research Intern at Microsoft Research
- 05/2020 Journal "Self-Supervised Learning of Physics-Guided Reconstruction Neural Networks without Fully-Sampled Reference Data," was accepted at Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (MRM) [paper][code].
- 04/2020 Best paper award at 17th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) .
- 02/2020 Received Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowship, UMN.
- 02/2020 Received IEM Walter Barnes Lang Fellowship, UMN.
- 01/2020 Two abstracts were accepted for oral presentation in ISMRM 2020.
- 01/2020 Paper "Self-Supervised Physics-Based Deep Learning MRI Reconstruction Without Fully-Sampled Data," was accepted at International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging [paper][code].
- 08/2019 Journal "Low-rank Tensor Models for Improved Multi-dimensional MRI: Applications to Cardiac T1 Mapping," was accepted at IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging (TCI).